Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Medical Identification Bracelets

The other day, I randomly came across this post on the Medic Alert blog about how their bracelet helped save the lives of three different people who hadseizures.  It is a good reminder to us all that we will be in situations where friends and family will not be there to help during a seizure, and our medical identification bracelets will be the lifeline to getting the proper care we need. 


If you don’t already have a medical identification bracelet or necklace, I highly recommend that you get one.  It will help emergency medical staff know what to do.   I’ve listed a few websites of companies that sell medical IDs.  I do not endorse any particular one.  Please investigate and make the best choice for your situation.  And don’t limit yourself to the links I’ve listed.  If you find other useful sites, please share them here.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment