Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Update



It has been a long time since I have written. For one reason or another, I have not posted here for several months. My life has had its ups and downs. Sometimes it felt like a roller coaster. I’d be riding a wave and then crash down, having terrible days with seizures. Each morning I wake up hoping that this day I would not have any, but then I always almost do. I think this is one reason I am tentative about many things and feel like hiding sometimes when I really should be going out and doing more productive things.

It’s not as if I am doing absolutely nothing. I volunteer, take classes to further my education, and go to interesting places to expand my horizons. However, sometimes I just can’t pick myself up. I don’t know how much of the blame should fall on the several medications I’m taking and how much is really just me and my self-initiative that just needs to be reactivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment