Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for.  In general, and as a person with epilepsy, in particular.

I am especially grateful for my family and friends for all their love and support.

I am also thankful for the support of my epileptologist and the entire medical team, including the technicians and staff that make things run smoothly.


I am thankful for the neurosurgeon and surgery team who recently implanted my VNS.  Despite my complaints about the whole process, my recovery is going well and I haven’t had any complications. 

I am thankful for the researchers who continue their search for new treatments.

I am thankful for the epilepsy support groups in my area that give me access to information about and a community with others with epilepsy.

And, I am thankful to you, my readers, for allowing me to share my information and experiences with you.

THANK YOU!

3 comments: