Friday, April 14, 2017

Epilepsy Walk of Orange County, April 22, 2017



The Epilepsy Support Network of Orange County’s Epilepsy Walk is just about a week away! It will take place on Saturday, April 22, 2017 in Costa Mesa.  Full details are here.

This event is the annual fundraiser to keep the organization’s programs and services going strong, free of charge to those in need.  I am actively participating and have a team set up—The Hummingbirds.  So far, my team has raised $920 and individually, I raised $700.  

However, I would like to reach a goal of $1,000 personally and $1,500 for my team.  I know it is a challenge, but if I can rally enough people for the cause, I’m sure I can make it.  

The money raised is all going to provide education and support services for people who live with epilepsy every day.  I hope you will consider making a donation and/or join my team.  Even if you don’t live in Southern California and are unable to physically come to the Walk, you can join as a “virtual walker,” showing your support in that way.  I appreciate any support you could give.

Thank you so much!

Epilepsy Walk General page
Epilepsy Walk Personal page
Epilepsy Walk Team page


No comments:

Post a Comment